Collagen is a natural occurring protein in our body that keeps our skin plump and supple. It’s crucial for wound healing as the body’s healing process produces new collagen fibres to repair skin. As we age, our bodies produce less collagen.
Collagen Induction Therapy (also known as skin needling) is a clinical treatment designed to stimulate collagen production in your skin, encouraging new elastin and healthy cells to reveal fresh, healthy, glowing skin.
Tonic uses the Rolls Royce of skin needling devices, Exceed - the only FDA and TGA clinically approved device.
The CIT treatment is clinically proven to restore acne damaged and scarred skin. It is also effective for the treatment of congestion, large pores, pigmentation, skin ageing and wrinkle reduction.
After receiving Collagen Induction Therapy, the overall tone and texture as well as the skin’s wellness is greatly improved.
At Tonic, Collagen Induction Therapy is only offered as a course of treatment, as this proves most effective. One-off and maintenance appointments are available after the initial treatment.
There is a four to eight week preparation time for this treatment.
Tonic’s Collagen Induction Therapy includes:
• Comprehensive skin analysis to determine what kind of treatment and course duration you require (we start at 3 sessions, but more sessions may be required depending on skin concerns).
• A skincare kit with four products to get you on your way to preparing your skin for this treatment. A clean organic product will be prescribed to ensure no nasties are entering the skin during clinic treatments and achieve maximum results.
• Three CIT treatments including face, neck and décolletage.
• Three Epi nouvelle face masks to be used after in-clinic CIT and continued use at home.
• Three enzyme treatments with LED.
• Three single LED treatments.
• MTS home roller to use as skin preparation and maintenance of treatment at home, including a cleaning pack to ensure safe use at home.
• Continuous skin health coaching and advice from your therapist
Your individual needs and concerns determine the length of the course required and in-clinic treatments will be spaced four to six weeks apart.
This course can be paid in instalments. Full payment is required by the start of the second treatment.
Collagen Induction Therapy course of treatment:
The cost includes three complimentary LED treatments and a skincare kit, valued at $690.