“There is no one size fits all approach to skin”
Our skin is our largest organ and people of any age and gender can experience skin conditions. Tonic treats anyone who is looking to improve their skin wellness.
Whether you are in your teens, mid-twenties, late-fifties, preparing for a special occasion, dealing with breakouts or simply at your wits end trying to improve your skin, the three month Skin Coach Package is for you.
There is no one size fits all approach to skin. Every person comes with their own history, life events, habits and stresses which are constantly evolving.
The Skin Coach is a diagnostic service where your therapist assesses your skin and customises a treatment plan.
The Skin Coach Package includes:
• A comprehensive, hands on skin analysis and consultation. This includes a thorough, judgement free discussion about your lifestyle and skincare routine including previously overlooked factors and ongoing skin tips for care and hygiene.
• A full home care kit brimming with five full size products which cover everything your skin needs to thrive in the months ahead.
• A Tonic skin soaking cloth for skin hydration. This includes instructions for effective use of the cloth for optimal skin hydration.
• A micro needling facial roller to use between salon treatments. This includes a demonstration on correct usage and post-use sterilisation.
• On-going skin coaching and guidance throughout the three-month period.
• 3 x 70 minute skin treatments, individually curated to your skin concerns and goals.
• 12 clinical course Dermalux LED light therapy sessions.
• 3 appointments with local naturopath and holistic nutritionist Lisa Moane.
This holistic approach to treating your skin from the inside out ensures we help you reach your skin goals.
Total package $1500.00
Saving $ 428.00
Option to pay in instalments.
Skin coaching is a partnership
Skin wellness is not only achieved through what you put on your skin but what you put in your body. Your Tonic skin therapist will work together with you and local naturopath and holistic nutritionist Lisa Moane. You’ll benefit from our combined experience as we work together to help you achieve genuine, long term results for your skin.
“As a holistic nutritionist and naturopath, my goals are to get to the root cause of your skin issues. Using conventional and functional testing to determine your specific biochemistry, I’ll uncover potential deficiencies or imbalances to tailor a bio individual treatment plan.
This will include a specific eating plan as well as herbs and supplement recommendations. Your three appointments will cover an initial consultation to delve deep into your health history as the basis for a treatment plan. The following two appointments will be to refine the plan and give you long term guidelines for healthy skin.”